Liz is available for speaking engagements on women's issues, LGBTQ rights, social media, digital campaigning, media, feminism and millennials.
She can present at colleges, conferences, nonprofits and other public events.
Her presentations include:
- DNC Women's Forum 2015
- S.H.E. Summit 2015
- Infopresse RDV Media
- Pass the Mic 2015 with Wendy Davis
- 2015 Girl Up Leadership Summit
- YouTube's Safety Gap: A Discussion on Gendered Online Harassment, Social Media Week
- Why Feminism Is Winning the Web, SXSW 2015
- Millennial Feminism, Pass the Mic at 92Y
- Friends in High Places, 3% Conference
- Feminism is Cooler Than You Think, 2014 Girl Up Leadership Summit
- Young Women's Perspective, YWCA Women's History Month Panel
- Generation Now: How Young Women are Navigating the Workplace
- How Do You Get Important News to Go Viral, Nordic Media Festival
All presentation topics can be tailored to different audiences and adapted to be keynote speeches, panel discussions or workshops.
Liz Plank is represented by...